INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONCERNING CONTROL TO ACCESS TO NCBJ AREA
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
at the National Center for Nuclear Research
concerning control of access to NCBJ area and images recorded by video surveillance system
In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), we inform you that:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- You can contact the Data Protection Officer at NCBJ at the address given above or by an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Personal Data Controller processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, including the Act of 22.08.1997 on the protection of persons and property. Providing personal data is mandatory.
Your personal data is processed in order to:
Purpose of processing
Legal basis for processing Ensure security of persons and property and prevent violations of law,
Controlling access to NCBJ area,
Controlling materials and assets brought in and out of NCBJ area
Processing is necessary for the processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (Article 6.1. e and Article 9.2. g GDPR)
- The pass documentation and video surveillance recordings may be made available to entities authorized by law, i.e. law enforcement agencies.
- Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4 and in accordance with applicable law.
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data and to receive a copy of it,
- the right to request rectification of personal data,
- the right to request restriction of processing of personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- You will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
In case of your drive-in or entry to NCBJ area in relation to your:
- employment or visit to the Radioactive Waste Disposal Facility or other entities residing on NCBJ area,
- visit as a contractor or external contractor performing commissioned work
- visit as an individual guest or an organized group
we receive your personal data from entities informing NCBJ about the need to enter NCBJ area.
11. Processing of your personal data by NCBJ includes personal data necessary for issuing a pass and enabling entry to/from NCBJ area, i.e.: name, surname, citizenship, identity document, delegating institution, purpose of visit, date and time of visit, address, vehicle, registration number, image, contents of parcels and packages brought to/from NCBJ area.