Particle Acceleration Physics & Technology Division (TJ1)
|05-400 Otwock, Świerk|
|phone||+48 22 2731 538|
|fax||+48 22 779 3481|
Sławomir Wronka Phd. Eng., Associate Prof.
Structure of the Division
- Acceleration Theory & Computational Methods Lab
- Accelerating Structures & Microwave Circuitry Lab
- Testing Set-up Lab
- R&D works on physics of accelerating charged particles and on technology of manufacturing accelerators
- implementation of new solutions into production practice
- participation in development of various accelerators for scientific research and for applications in medicine industry, agriculture, environment protection, nuclear power industry and other fields
- popularizing knowledge on applications of accelerators in national economy (in cooperation with other accelerator physics/technology centres home and abroad).