Analytical chemist2016.07.28 8:18 - admin
NCBJ Radiation Protection Measurements Laboratory located in Otwock-Świerk is inviting to apply for a job of analytical chemist.
- to perform routine radiochemistry tests of environmental / urine samples
- to prepare samples
- to participate in drafting operational procedures and/or manuals.
- college degree in chemistry or a similar field of study
- conscientiousness, diligence, good work organisation skills
- independent thinking
- teamwork skills
- good command of English
- computer literacy (MS Office).
Familiarity with the ISO/IEC 17025 standard and/or previous experience in a similar job will be an additional asset.
We reserve the right to contact and/or to inform on the recruitment decision only some selected candidates. No submitted documents will be returned.
E-mail your CV before August 15, 2016 to email@example.com. Please attach your consent to process your personal data for the recruitment purposes.