Assistant Professor in experimental physics2016.02.15 15:02 - admin
Competition opened on:
15 Feb 2016 - 07:00
Application submission deadline:
1 Mar 2016 - 13:45
NCBJ opens a competition to fill up a vacancy at a position of Assistant Professor in experimental physics in Dosimetric Surveys Lab located in Świerk.
Competition opened on: 15 Feb 2016
Application submission deadline: 29 Feb 2016 at 2 pm
The successful candidate must meet requirements specified in par. 43 of Act on Research Institutes passed on April 30, 2010 (Dz.U. 96 pos. 618).
- PhD degree in technical sciences
- documented knowledge of heat exchange topics / medical physics (publications in the field)
- knowledge of computational methods of fluid dynamics
- practice in thermodynamics (both calculations and measurements of parameters)
- knowledge of nuclear power topics will be an additional asset
- team work skills, ability to work in international environments
- ability to present results to large audiences
- good command of written and spoken English
Eng. Michał Gryziński, PhD
Dosimetric Surveys Lab
Room 96 in building 2 in Świerk
Send your application to:
Professor Krzysztof Wieteska
7 Andrzeja Sołtana str.
05-400 Otwock, Świerk
- scientific degree diploma transcript
- personal questionnaire for employment applicants
- list of publication
- copies of the most important publications not available on-line
- list of patents, implementations, patent applications
- description of applicants fields of interest
- all other documents possibly relevant for candidate evaluation.