Industry Liaison Specialist | NOMATEN2020.02.12 18:30 - Anna Sawińska
Who we are: One of recently awarded 13 European
“Teaming for Excellence” Centres.
NOMATEN CoE is formed through a partnership between NCBJ (Poland), CEA (France) and VTT (Finland).
The NOMATEN CoE has received 7 years of joint financial support from the Foundation for Polish Science (FNP) and the European Commission. These long-term funds and its novel “from scratch” structure ensure the sustainability of NOMATEN CoE.
NOMATEN focus on the studies and development of novel materials, specifically those designed to work under harsh conditions – radiation, high temperatures and corrosive environments being primary examples. Our ambition is to be a top international research organization in which multinational world-class research teams will design, develop and assess innovative multifunctional materials.
Now we are seeking an
Industry Liaison Specialist
- Support for research - facilitate the research and services offer of NOMATEN for industrial customers.
- Industrial dissemination - establishment of contacts with potential industrial customers, marketing and communication efforts directed at industry and the commercial sector.
- Business development – Identifying industrial needs and matching them with the capacities offered by NOMATEN; acquisition of research projects and services.
- Industrial project management - coordination and support for the industrial research projects performed by research groups.
Industrial services management-coordination and support for industrial services.
- Master of Science degree
- 2+ years of experience of working in this field along with a passion
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent communication and negation skills
- presentation skills to include proficiency in design and delivery
- high degree of accountability
- effective problem solving under time pressure and decision making skills
- ability to work independently in a self-directed fashion
fluency in English, spoken and written
- experience of effectively collaborate with research teams
- experience of effectively collaborate with industry
- experience of applying for patent protection
experience of commercialization of research results
- a chance to make ones’ own mark by participation in the creation of a new international Centre of Excellence,
- working in multinational environments and collaboration with CEA (France) and VTT (Finland),
- type of contract: full-time employment,
- workplace: Otwock - Świerk (Poland) - in the outskirts of Warsaw with daily transport services provided,
health service at NCBJ (basic medical care).
Instructions to applicants
CV in English should be submitted to: email@example.com
Application deadline: February 22th, 2020
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment in NOMATEN is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations). Candidates may be asked to provide additional documents. In the selection process, short-listed candidates will be interviewed in person or remotedly. Contact person: Magdalena Jędrkiewicz - firstname.lastname@example.org. As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations: I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
1. The controllers of the personal data processed during the recruitment process are: National Center for Nuclear Research, ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock.
2. The data protection officer can be contacted by using the following address:
1) Personal Data Protection Officer, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland 2) email@example.com
2. Providing data contained in recruitment documents is a condition for applying for a job at NCBJ.
3. Processing of the personal data for the purpose of filling the position listed in this announcement and to conduct subsequent recruitment is done on the basis of expressed consents. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Your personal data will not be made available to other data recipients.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
6. No automated individual decision-making and profiling as referred in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR is done during recruitment conducted by NCBJ. This means that no decisions regarding job candidates are made automatically and that no job candidate profiles are made.
7. In the case you have been unsuccessful in applying for the position listed in this announcement and you haven’t given consent to store the collected personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database, your data will be erased no later than 12 years from the completion of recruitment process, but no longer than the date of the end of the durability period of the project, which will find its basis in the provisions governing project financing.
8. You have the right to access your personal data, request its rectification or erasure. Filing a request to erase data is tantamount to withdrawal from the recruitment process. You have also the right to request restriction of processing in cases specified in Article 18 GDPR.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) about unlawful processing of your personal data. The right to file a complaint only concerns the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, not the recruitment process.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 857470 and Foundation for Polish Science International Research Agenda PLUS programme grant No MAB PLUS/2018/8 co-financed by the European Union under the European Regional Development Fund the Smart Growth Operational Programme.