Institute Professor - physics with accelerator physics specialty2018.10.18 8:57 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research seeks to appoint for the position of associate professor
at the Particle Acceleration Physics & Technology Division.
Scientific discipline: physics with accelerator physics specialty.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in the Act of 30 April 2010 on Research Institutes (Journal of Laws No. 96, item 618, as amended).
- academic degree of habilitated doctor of physical sciences,
- experience in the field of calculation and design of linear accelerator elements, for example: acceleration systems, beam guidance and beam forming systems, elements of accelerator head, etc.
- experience in research and development in the field of medical, industrial and research linear accelerators,
- experience in working in large research teams, including international ones,
- experience necessary to supervise a graduate student or a PhD student,
significant scientific achievements (scientific publications, in particular in journals from the Philadelphia list, conference lectures).
Application should include:
- letter of application
- diploma of the degree of habilitated doctor or certificate of awarding this degree
- personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment
- list of publications, patents, implementations and patent applications
- copies of the most important publications not available in electronic form
- scientific summary
- any other possible documents that may affect the assessment
Applications should be submitted to:
dr hab. Sławomir Wronka
National Centre for Nuclear Research
Andrzeja Sołtana 7
05-400 Otwock, Świerk
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.
Application submission deadline:
17 November 2018