Post-doc | Department of Fundamental Research2019.09.18 14:41 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research seeks to appoint for the position of adjunct at the Division of Theoretical Physics of the Department of Fundamental Research
Work location: Warsaw (ul. Pasteura 7)
Field and scope:
The research program of the department includes experimental and theoretical studies in nuclear and particle physics, astrophysics, cosmology. The chosen candidate will work within the group of theorists applying QCD to high-energy interactions of hadrons and nuclei.
- Ph. D. in physics;
- a record of publications on applications of QCD to high-energy interactions of hadrons and nuclei, in particular on small x physics, perturbative light-cone methods etc.;
- at least five years of postdoc experience in research in international teams;
- good command of written and spoken English.
- copy of Ph.D. diploma,
- list of publications,
- research statement,
- names and e-mails of two senior researchers to be consulted about a candidate if the selection committee decided for.
- The chosen candidate will work in the group of international reputation;
- The contract will be initially for 2 years to be extended for a permanent appointment after a successful evaluation.
Documents in electronic form should be submitted to: Michal.Kowal@ncbj.gov.pl.
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.