Post-doc | Division of Nuclear Energy and Environmental Studies2019.06.25 15:35 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opening for a position of an adjunct in the Division of Nuclear Energy and Environmental Studies (UZ3) of the Department of Complex Systems at NCBJ
Work location: Świerk (Otwock)
Scientific discipline: neutron and reactor physics, nuclear technology, nuclear data processing
- research experience in the field of neutron physics, thermalhydraulics, nuclear data bases, nuclear data benchmarking
- research experience in the field of innovative nuclear technologies (Generation IV), nuclear waste management, nuclear waste transmutation
- research experience in thermo-fluid physics including the knowledge of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) codes applied to gas-jet injections
- good skills in relevant nuclear codes (MCNPX, Fluka, GEANT4, OpenFOAM, ANSYS, Fluent/CFX and others)
- good research score (high impact factor journals publications, high citation index, multiple conference attendance), good laboratory experience
- ability to start new directions of the research, in particular the research in the field of high temperature gas-cooled reactor technologies (HTGR).
- application letter
- PhD diploma certificate
- personal data form for an applicant
- list of publications
- list of patents
- research statement
- other documents which could have influence into the evaluation of the candidate
Applications by post to the address: National Centre for Nuclear Research, Division of Nuclear Energy and Environmental Studies (UZ3), Andrzeja Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock-Świerk.
Applications by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications: 15th July 2019
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.