Post-doc - theoretical physics2019.04.30 9:31 - Anna Sawińska
Department of Fundamental Research of National Centre for Nuclear Research in Warsaw, Poland invites applications for a 2-year postdoctoral position within the project "Asymptotic freedom at the earliest stage of relativistic heavy-ion collisions" financed by National Science Centre Poland.
The main objective of the project is to study whether a quark-gluon from the earliest stage of relativistic heavy-ion collisions can be treated as a weakly coupled system. Applicants are expected to be familiar with the Keldysh-Schwinger or Matsubara formalism.
Work location - Warsaw (Pasteura 7)
- Ph. D. in theoretical physics,
- documented research experience (publications, conference talks, etc.) in the field of quark-gluon plasmas,
- good ability to communicate in English.
- scientific degree diploma transcript
- brief statement of research interests
- list of publications
- two letters of recommendation.
Documents should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org until May 31, 2019.
The applicant should arrange two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to email@example.com
prof. dr hab. Stanisław Mrówczyński