Post-doc - theoretical physics2019.06.03 14:32 - Anna Sawińska
Work location: Warsaw (Pasteura 7)
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics (obtained no earlier than in 2012 and no later than Fall 2019),
- documented research experience (publications, conference talks, etc.) in the field of theoretical particle/astroparticle physics or cosmology
- good ability to communicate in English.
- scientific degree diploma transcript
- brief statement of research interests
- two letters of recommendation
Documents should be sent to: email@example.com with the subject „postdoc” until 5 July, 2019. The applicant should arrange two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- dr Andrzej Hryczuk, email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.