Post-doc | theoretical physics2020.03.03 15:25 - Anna Sawińska
The Department of Fundamental Research at National Centre for Nuclear Research in Warsaw, Poland, invites applications for a one-year postdoctoral position within the project ``Dark matter: theoretical models, particle candidates and prospects of their experimental discovery” financed by the MAESTRO grant of the National Science Centre.
The main objective of the project is to conduct a study of possible solutions to the mystery of dark matter within the context of the theory of elementary particles and to examine the perspectives of their experimental discovery.
Work location: Warsaw (Pasteura 7)
- PhD degree in theoretical physics obtained no earlier than in 2013,
- documented research experience (publications, conference talks, etc.) in the field of theoretical particle physics, astrophysics or cosmology
- fluency in English language
- PhD degree diploma transcript (can be provided at a later time)
- statement of research interests
All documents should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ``postdoc” until 31.03.2020. The applicant should arrange three letters of recommendation to be sent directly to email@example.com
- prof. Leszek Roszkowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an attachment to your application please legibly sign and enclose the following declaration:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.
For more information, see https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing.