Post-doc - theoretical physics | BP22022.03.07 16:56 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opens the competition for the position of
Post-doc - theoretical physics
Department of Fundamental Research (Theoretical Physics Division (BP2))
Work location: Warszawa, ul. Pasteura 7
Department of Fundamental Research of National Centre for Nuclear Research in Warsaw, Poland invites applications for a 2+1 postdoc position in theoretical Astroparticle Physics, within the project Dark matter and baryogenesis within multicomponent dark sectors and nonstandard cosmological models financed by the SONATA BIS grant of the National Science Centre.
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics (obtained no earlier than in 2015 and no later than Fall 2022),
- documented research experience (publications, conference talks, etc.) in the field of theoretical particle/astroparticle physics or cosmology
- good ability to communicate in English
- scientific degree diploma transcript
- brief statement of research interests along with a list of publications, patents and implementations, description of other achievements (conference presentations, internships, etc.)
- the applicant should arrange for at minimum two (but preferably three) letters of recommendation to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontakt: dr Andrzej Hryczuk email@example.com
Documents should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject „postdoc 2022” until 8 April, 2022.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).