Post-doc | Theoretical Physics Division2019.01.29 8:33 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opens a competition for the position of post-doc at the Theoretical Physics Division based in Warsaw.
Scientific discipline: physics.
The successful candidate is expected to work on models of quark-gluon plasma dynamics, primarily in the framework of the AdS/CFT correspondence, kinetic theory and relativistic hydrodynamics. This position is funded by the National Science Centre grant 2018/29/B/ST2/02457.
- doctoral degree
- research experience in the field of elementary particle physics, in particular quantum chromodynamics and / or string theory and / or kinetic theory
- very good command of written/spoken English.
- PhD degree diploma copy (scan);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- list of publications;
- scientific self-presentation,
- any other documents that may affect the assessment;
- 3 letters of recommendation sent directly by their authors to the email address provided below.
- 2-year postdoctoral position in theoretical high energy physics.
Professor dr hab. Michał Spaliński
National Centre for Nuclear Research
Hoża 69, 00-681 Warsaw
Send your application before 28/02/2019:
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor dr hab. Michał Spaliński
Date of the competition opening:
Date of sending offers:
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.