Postdoc | BP2 (DBP)2023.10.12 13:23 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opens the competition for the position of
at Theoretical Physics Division
Location: 7 Pasteur Street, 02-093 Warsaw
The Theoretical Physics Division at the National Centre for Nuclear Research, Warsaw, invites applications for a postdoctoral research position in Quantum Chromodynamics theory.
The position is for 2 years, starting in October 2024.
The successful candidate will be hired under a full-time employment contract with a competitive salary of 120 000 PLN/year (gross), plus a travel budget of about 20 000 PLN/year.
The post-doctoral researcher will be expected to work on the project "The search of precision in nonlinear high-energy Quantum Chromodynamics" funded by the National Science Centre, Poland.
For more details about the possible research subjects please contact the PI of the project
dr. Guillaume Beuf (email@example.com).
Role and Responsibilities:
The postdoc will contribute to the research work under the SONATA BIS project "The search of precision in nonlinear high-energy Quantum Chromodynamics", participating in scientific discussions, in analytical and/or numerical calculations, in the redaction of the corresponding research articles, and in the dissemination of the results by presenting them at a few international conferences
- PhD in theoretical high-energy or nuclear physics.
- Documented research experience in Quantum Chromodynamics (familiarity with gluon saturation physics will be an asset).
- Very good knowledge of English (both oral and written).
- Employment in one of the largest research Institute in Poland.
- Excellence with full research autonomy and being part of a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
- A chance to make ones’ own mark by participation in the creation of a interesting and ambitious projects.
- PhD scan of diploma;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- full publication list;
- a research statement;
- three references letters, arranged by applicants and directly submitted by the letter writers before the application deadline,
Contact: Guillaume Beuf E-mail:Guillaume.Beuf@ncbj.gov.pl
Please send your applications in the electronic form in English: Guillaume.Beuf@ncbj.gov.pl
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).