Probabilistic Safety Analyses analyst2016.07.04 15:01 - admin
NCBJ Division of Nuclear Energy and Environmental Studies is inviting engineers interested in Probabilistic Safety Analyses (PSA) to apply for a job of an analyst in the Division’s PSA team. The team is conducting research on methods to asses external/internal threats in nuclear power plants, to minimize impact of human factors on safety of nuclear facilities, and to model consequences of potential failures.
- BSc/MSc university degree / PhD in power engineering or similar
- very good command of written and spoken English
- ability to clearly present results in reports/scientific papers
- good knowledge of statistical analysis methods
- an open mind
- experience with Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) / Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA) software will be an asset.
- university / PhD diploma transcript
- personal questionnaire for employment applicants (click to download employment application form)
- list of publications
- list of patents, implementations, patent applications
- all other documents possibly relevant for candidate evaluation.
Send your application before August 20, 2016 to:
Sekretariat Zakładu Energetyki Jądrowej i Analiz Środowiska (UZ3)
ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7
or e-mail it to: