Professor of Institute2018.12.20 14:37 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research seeks to appoint for the position of professor of institute in the Division of Nuclear Energy and Environmental Studies (UZ3) of the Departament of Complex Systems at NCBJ.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in the Act of 30 April 2010 on Research Institutes (Journal of Laws No. 96, item 618, as amended).
- research experience in the field of neutron and reactor physics, nuclear technology, nuclear data, nuclear solid state physics
- research experience in the field of high-temperature gas-cooled reactors (HTGR), transmutations of nuclear waste, new reactor technologies
- ability to create new directions of the research, in particular the interdisciplinary research in the field of high temperature reactor technologies and related fields
- experience in getting funds for the research and activity of a research institution (grants, EU and other international R&D projects)
- a significant research score (high impact factor journals publications, high citation index, multiple conference attendance, conference organization)
- excellent teaching experience with undergraduate and PhD students, strong collaboration with young researchers worldwide
Application should include:
- application letter
- PhD and habilitation diplomas certificates
- personal data form for an applicant
- list of publications
- list of patents
- research statement
- other documents which could have influence into the evaluation of the candidate
Applications should be submitted to:
prof. dr hab. Mariusz Dąbrowski
National Centre for Nuclear Research
ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7
05-400 Otwock, Świerk
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.
Application submission deadline:
18 January 2019