Professor of the Institute | BP42023.03.02 14:00 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opens the competition for the position of
Professor of the Institute
in Astrophysics Division (BP4)
Location: 7 Pasteur Street, 02-093 Warsaw
Scientific discipline: physics or astronomy
The candidate will be employed in a group dealing with gravitational wave studies in the Virgo projects and other projects conducted in the Division.
- in addition to the habilitation degree or professor scientific title, the candidate is expected to have a documented expertize in astrophysics and physics of gravitational waves;
- to have a significant scientific expertize in the field of astrophysics and physics of gravitational waves, evidenced by publications;
- experience in working in international teams, teamwork skills;
- good spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages is desirable;
- experience in managing research projects, leading scientific teams is welcome;
What we offer:
- employment 0.2 FTE
- work in an active team with a broad spectrum of knowledge and interests in the field of extragalactic astrophysics and observational cosmology;
- an opportunity to participate in and colaborate with major projects in observational astronomy and other projects carried out in the Division;
- support in the submission of grant applications, possibility to take care of trainees and doctoral students;
- habilitation or full professor scan of diploma;
- curriculum vitae;
- list of publications;
- list of patents, implementations and applications;
- Research Statement;
- any other documents that may be relevant for the evaluation
Contact: Head of the Astrophysics Division (BP4): dr. hab. Agnieszka Pollo, e-mail: email@example.com
Place of submitting applications:
Secretariat of the Astrophysics Division (BP4); by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by post or in person to: Ms Dorota Dobrowolska, National Centre for Nuclear Research Department BP4, 7 Pasteura Street, 02-093 Warsaw
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).