Professor of the institute | DUZ (UZ3)2022.11.07 14:33 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opens the competition for the position of:
professor of the institute
in the Laboratory of Nuclear Energy and Environmental Studies (UZ3)
Work in Neutronics and New Technologies Section implementing, among others, advanced physics and thermalhydraulic calculations, and expert opinions on new concepts of generation IV and higher nuclear technologies.
Supervision of young researchers and leading new research directions in the field of energy technologies.
Location: Otwock - Świerk - in the outskirts of Warsaw with daily transport services provided.
- Initiating, conducting and supervising research and development works in the field of the physics of nuclear reactors, in particular in the field of new reactor technologies
- Initiating, conducting activities and shaping the development of young academic staff, supervision over doctoral students
- Initiating and organizing scientific activity (seminars, mini-symposiums, etc.) in the field of new reactor technologies. In particular, the organization of appropriate experimental facilities for testing these technologies
- Initiating and further coordinating new scientific, research and development, and practical projects in the field of new reactor technologies
- Preparation of new research papers and conference presentations in the field of nuclear physics and new reactor technologies
- Performing other activities ordered by the Laboratory head and other superiors at NCBJ
- Performing duties in accordance with the Work Regulations in force at the Institute
- Compliance with state and official secrets, work discipline, health and safety regulations, fire regulations, rules of protection against ionizing radiation
- Habilitation degree or the title of professor in the field of nuclear physics and / or reactor technology
- Outstanding scientific achievements documented by numerous publications and citations in the field of nuclear physics and / or reactor technology
- Experience in experimental research in the field of reactor engineering and nuclear physics
- Experience in the implementation of research and research and development projects
- Experience in obtaining and leading the grants and R&D&I projects
- Possession of patent applications for new reactor technologies
- Demonstration of commitment to activities aimed at industrial implementation of new reactor technologies
- Employment a professor of the institute - 0.5 FTE.
- Working in one of the fastest growing institutes in Poland (according to Forbes Diamond Awards 2021)
- Joining the team of experienced as well as young and highly committed researchers.
- Possibility to conduct research in the field of nuclear physics and new reactor technologies.
- Additional annual salary and other social security benefits.
- Company transport from Warsaw to Świerk and backwards (more information: https://bus.swierk.pl/rozklad-jazdy/)
- Basic medical care (NCBJ's health centre)
- list of publications
- a description of scientific output/achievements
- confirmation of obtaining the title/degree
- any other documents that might influence the assessment
Contact: prof. Mariusz Dąbrowski, email@example.com, tel. 22 273 14 30
All applications should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).