Professor of the Institute | LBM (DFM)2019.09.27 9:39 - Anna Sawińska
The National Center for Nuclear Research opens a competition for the position
of professor of the institute at the Laboratory of Materials Research LBM Department of Physics of Materials based in Otwock / Świerk.
Short description of tasks:
Apart from the academic degree of doctor habilitatus (D.Sc), the candidate is expected to have documented knowledge in the field of material engineering and experience in the field of structural and mechanical properties of materials. Experience in the field of properties testing of damaged materials, analytical methods such as SEM, XRD, Raman, strenght and nanomechanical methods is desired. The candidate should have documented experience in managing research projects and managing research groups. An additional advantage is the experience in the operation of accredited laboratories.
In particular, the candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- experience in the practical application and development of experimental techniques (methods of structural analysis and mechanical properties);
- scientific achievements in the field of material engineering (or similar discipline) confirmed by publications;
- experience in working in an international environment;
- good, documented and practical knowledge of experimental techniques used to analyze structural and mechanical properties of materials;
- documented experience in acquiring and managing research projects, team management, team organization skills, experience in work carried out in international environment;
- good command of English in speech and writing, desirable knowledge of other languages;
- application letter,
- copy of diploma confirming a doctor habilitatus (D.Sc) degree,
- personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment,
- list of publications,
- copies of the most important publications not available in electronic form,
- list of patents, practical applications etc.,
- description of scientific achievements,
- letters of recommendation or contact to references.
Prof. dr hab. Ewa Rondio
Narodowe Centrum Badań Jądrowych
ul. A. Sołtana 7
05-400 Otwock, Świerk
Documents should be sent to: email@example.com until 18th October, 2019 r.