Professor in reactor physics/engineering & nuclear power2016.07.20 10:34 - admin
NCBJ opens a competition to fill up a vacancy at a position of Professor in nuclear reactor physics/engineering & nuclear power in Division of Nuclear Energy and Environmental Studies in the Department of Complex Systems located in Świerk. The successful candidate must meet requirements specified in par. 43 of Act on Research Institutes passed on April 30, 2010 (Dz.U. 96 pos. 618).
- proven history of research in the field of nuclear reactor physics/engineering
- experience in designing nuclear reactors/working out their safety analysis reports
- experience in carrying out integrated, multi-scale/multi-aspect (neutron/thermal/flow calculations) digital simulations of nuclear reactors
- ability to formulate new directions of research, in particular inter-disciplinary research covering various fields of nuclear reactor physics/engineering
- experience in acquiring funds for research and operation of research institutions (grants, contracts)
- experience in managing research teams, in particular tutoring young scientists (under/post graduate students, interns)
- significant scientific output (papers from the nuclear reactor physics/engineering field published in Philadelphia-listed journals, high citation index, active participation in scientific conferences, record of organization of scientific conferences)
- active participation in works of international bodies acting in the nuclear reactor physics/engineering field
- experience in evaluating scientific output in the field of nuclear reactor physics/engineering (reviewer in proceedings aimed to promote to higher scientific degrees, peer reviewer of papers submitted to editors of scientific journals).
Send your application to:
Professor Krzysztof Wieteska
Narodowe Centrum Badań Jądrowych
ul. A. Sołtana 7
05-400 Otwock, Świerk
- PhD/DSc scientific degree diploma transcripts
- personal questionnaire for employment applicants
- list of publication
- copies of the most important publications not available on-line
- list of patents, implementations, patent applications
- description of applicants fields of interest
- all other documents possibly relevant for candidate evaluation.