Doctoral studentship – particle (astro)physics or cosmology | BP22022.04.19 10:15 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ) invites applications for a
within the project „Dark matter and baryogenesis within multicomponent dark sectors and nonstandard cosmological models” financed by SONATA BIS grant of the National Science Centre
Duration: 48 months
Starting date: Fall 2022
Location: Warszawa, ul. Pasteura 7
- M.Sc. in particle/astroparticle physics or cosmology
- Good English skills in writing and speaking
- Additionally experience in coding and/or numerical methods is an asset
- Some experience in conducting research, preferably in the topics of BSM physics, dark matter or physics of the Early Universe would be highly welcomed physics of the Early Universe would be highly welcomed
- completed application form, to be downloaded from https://gradschool.ncbj.gov.pl/requirements/,
- CV including a list of publications, fellowships, participation in scientific conferences, schools, etc.,
- short motivation letter with a statement of research interests,
- two recommendation letters to be sent directly to email@example.com,
- copy of M.Sc. diploma,
- college transcripts (complete).
Applications should be sent both directly to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and via the Graduate School of Physics and Chemistry via e-mail to email@example.com before August 26, 2022. Please select physics topic no. 6 in the application form.
The date of the interview and exam will be individually e-mailed to each invited applicant.
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).