Reactor Technology Division (EJ3)
05-400 Otwock (Świerk)
|phone/fax||+48 22 27 31 091|
Eng. Adam Małkiewicz, MSc
Organizational structure of the Division – Sections and Managers:
- Irradiation Technologies Team – Wiesława Bąk,
- Construction and Technology Team – Eng. Marcin Januchta, MSc
- Reactor Capsules and Loops Team –Eng. Marek Migdal , MSc.
- Mechanical Workshop – Janusz Wilczek
Subject of Research
The division’s aim is to support the operation of the MARIA reactor in terms of:
- development of projects, construction and technical documentation for devices and technological systems of the reactor as part of modernization or renovation works
- designing new devices and technological systems for production or experimental purposes,
- development and operation of experimental reactor devices,
- conducting research and development studies in the scope of reactor operation,
- workshop implementation of the devices and technological systems based on own developed documentation or other authorized design institution
- reactor spent fuel management
- reactor instrumentation and technological systems repairs
- technical conditions for ordered materials and devices development,
- technical warehouse management,
- Division’s archive management.
The Department operation is based on the Quality Assurance Program for the Reactor MARIA (PZJ-MARIA-15).