Ogłoszenie rekrutacyjne Nomaten2021.06.08 11:49 - admin
Novel Radiopharmaceuticals for Medical Applications
NOMATEN Centre of Excellence,
National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ),
NOMATEN Centre of Excellence is formed through a partnership between NCBJ (Poland), CEA (France) and VTT (Finland) with joint financial support from the Foundation for Polish Science (FNP) and the European Commission. It is currently composed of 5 Research Groups and is directed by Mikko Alava. NOMATEN CoE focuses on the development and assessment of innovative multifunctional materials for industrial and medical applications, including also research and development of novel radiopharmaceuticals.
Our ambition is to build a team composed of world-leading researchers and young, highly motivated people who are passionate about developing of novel diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to defeat cancer disease.
Read more about NOMATEN development at http: //nomaten. ncbj. gov. pl
3 Postdoc positions exist in the NOMATEN Research Group „Radiopharmaceutical” (leader dr hab. Marek Pruszyński) related to conducting studies in the field of evolvement of novel diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals for various cancers treatment. The scientific interest of Research Group is mostly focused on innovative studies on developing novel molecular radiopharmaceuticals: starting from reactor and cyclotron production of theranostic radionuclides and their radiochemical separation from irradiated targets; through radiolabelling of various biomolecules with them (e. g. monoclonal antibodies, their fragments and peptides); up to preclinical in vitro and in vivo evaluation demonstrating their diagnostic potential or therapeutic efficacy.
– PhD in chemistry, biology, biotechnology or related field;
– documented scientific achievements in the form of peer-reviewed articles in JRC journals;
– fluent English, spoken and written, enabling efficient communication and preparation of scientific articles;
– strong motivation for scientific work and assimilation of new knowledge and technical skills;
– good interpersonal and communication skills, to be able to work in a multi-cultural environment both independently and as a part of a team.
Would be appreciated experience in the field of:
– attaching various compounds to biomolecules;
– analytical methods (e. g. dialysis, HPLC);
– cell culture and cellular research (e. g. toxicity/proliferation assays, work with a flow cytometer, work with a fluorescence or confocal microscope);
– work with open radioactive sources.
Description of tasks:
– participation in experimental work conducted in the NOMATEN Research Group related to studies on development of diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals based on targeting biomolecules or nanoparticles as carriers for various radionuclides;
– development of new approaches for stable coupling of medically useful radionuclides to biomolecules either through chelating agents, prosthetic groups or nanoparticles;
– performing of in vitro cell assays and in vivo imaging or biodistribution studies;
– supervision over ongoing doctoral and master’s theses;
– writing projects, reports, publications and conference abstracts.
National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ), ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland
(Suburb of Warsaw, efficient and free daily bus transport service provided).
11,250 – 15,000 PLN per month (at current exchange rate 2,500–3,300 € per month); the details in each case depend on qualifications and experience, and the compensation is composed of the base salary, seniority addition, functional addition and project bonus).
Read more about contributions in Poland at https: //www. ncbj. gov. pl/en/hrcareer/contributions-poland
2 years initial employment with extension after a positive evaluation.
Work in international networks with research institutes and industrial companies.
Access to the research potential of NOMATEN’s three partners between NCBJ (Poland), CEA (France) and VTT (Finland).
Travel funds for participation in conferences and collaboration, attractive working conditions, atmosphere of teamwork, family-friendly environment with flexible working hours, support of an experienced local team in legal, financial and organisational issues as well as logistic support and advice related to working in Poland – enabling smooth relocation and equal opportunities.
- cover letter that explains the motivating factors for considering the position (max. 1 pp),
- CV with complete publication list,
- brief description of important scientific achievements and scientific outlook (max. 2 pp),
- two references letters, arranged by applicants and directly submitted by the letter writers before the application deadline,
as an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declaration:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
Contact person: dr hab. Marek Pruszyński, Research Group Leader (marek. pruszynski@ncbj. gov. pl)
Application deadline: June 30th, 2021
Application electronic forms in English should be submitted to: magdalena. jedrkiewicz@ncbj. gov. pl.
Position expected to start on: September 1st, 2021
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by „HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment in NOMATEN is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations). Candidates may be asked to provide additional documents. In the selection process, short-listed candidates will be interviewed in person or remotely.
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
The controllers of the personal data processed during the recruitment process are:
- National Center for Nuclear Research, ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock and
- Foundation for Polish Science, ul. I. Krasickiego 20/22, 02-611 Warszawa.
The data protection officer can be contacted by using the following address:
Personal Data Protection Officer, National Centre for Nuclear Research,
Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland
- iod@ncbj. gov. pl
- Personal Data Protection Officer, National Centre for Nuclear Research,
- Providing data contained in recruitment documents is a condition for applying for a job at NCBJ.
- Processing of the personal data for the purpose of filling the position listed in this announcement and to conduct subsequent recruitment is done on the basis of expressed consents. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other data recipients.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
- No automated individual decision-making and profiling as referred in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR is done during recruitment conducted by NCBJ. This means that no decisions regarding job candidates are made automatically and that no job candidate profiles are made.
- In the case you have been unsuccessful in applying for the position listed in this announcement and you haven’t given consent to store the collected personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database, your data will be erased no later than 12 years from the completion of recruitment process, but no longer than the date of the end of the durability period of the project, which will find its basis in the provisions governing project financing.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request its rectification or erasure. Filing a request to erase data is tantamount to withdrawal from the recruitment process. You have also the right to request restriction of processing in cases specified in Article 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) about unlawful processing of your personal data. The right to file a complaint only concerns the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, not the recruitment process.