Financial analyst | IDEA2022.01.21 16:21 - Anna Sawińska
Who are we?
We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost efficient, secure and environmentally friendly energy solutions. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business and politics – that is why team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ (www.idea.edu.pl) and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development, management and support as well as solve technological problems on demand.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
Work location: Warsaw
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports by project
- Analysis of projects profitability
- Support in the estimation of the projects’ budgets
- Analysis of the realization of the projects’ budgets
- Preparation of the required documentation for external auditors
- Cooperation with the financial managers of NCBJ and Clients
- Support in other tasks in the field of finance
- Master's degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field
- Proven working experience in accounting, auditing, finance or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals (among others calculation of a product/service production cost)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- 5+ years of experience in the field
- Sharing knowledge culture
What we offer:
- Part time job (0,25)
- Work in flat-structured 40 people team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- Startup and creative atmosphere
- Good learning environment
- Good working atmosphere, weekly workshops, fresh fruits and snacks, cozy garden
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing