Post-doctoral | The Theoretical Physics Division2020.01.08 8:50 - Anna Sawińska
The Theoretical Physics Division at the National Centre for Nuclear Research, Warsaw, invites applications for a postdoctoral research position in particle physics phenomenology. The position is for 2 years, with a possibility of extension for another 12 months, starting in October 2020. The successful candidate will be hired under a full-time employment contract with a competitive salary of about 75 000 PLN/year (net), plus the travel budget of about 15 000 PLN/year.
The post-doctoral researcher will be expected to work on the project "Standard Model extensions with vector-like fermions" funded by the National Science Centre, Poland.
Work location: Pasteura 7 str., Warsaw, Poland
- PhD in physics obtained no earlier than in 2013,
- Documented research experience in beyond the Standard Model physics,
- Very good knowledge of English (both oral and written),
- Familiarity with the numerical tools used in phenomenological analyses of the BSM models (ex. SARAH, MicrOmegas, MadGraph) and very good coding skills (in Fortran/C++) will be an asset.
Candidates should send their application, including:
- Curriculum Vitae
- a list of publications
- a research statement
- two letters of recommendation
to email@example.com. The deadline for full consideration is March 31st, 2020.
Applications will be considered beyond this deadline until the position is filled.
dr hab. Kamila Kowalska
(BP2) Theoretical Physics Division