Power and Utillities Analyst | IDEA2021.04.13 14:59 - Anna Sawińska
Work location: Warsaw
Who are we?
Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses (IDEA), which is a part of the National Centre for
Nuclear Research (NCBJ), which is an R&D institute. We cover our costs with business and
research projects, and our salaries are competitive with the ones in analytics and consulting. We
work for European TSOs and organizations such as AXA or ENTSO-E. We successfully connect
research with business, by developing technologies that bring value to society. Examples of
projects: a tool for stochastic planning of power grid development, design of functional solutions
for DSR, tools for optimal assessment of market zones for the EU energy market, tools for
analysis and optimization power systems voltage and angle stability, etc.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
Power and Utillities Analyst
- Knowledge of the investment planning for heating, energy and related equipment
- Knowledge in the area of modelling of heating technologies and systems
- Knowledge of legal regulations in the areas of district heating and electricity (legislations,energy market)
- Practical experience in investment projects
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or similar simulation tools
- Education in a power related field (Power Engineering) or related field
- Programming basics (Matlab, Python, other language)
- Knowledge in the area of modelling of technologies and systems for powertransmission/distribution (Power Flow)
- Experience in projects like: ESCO and EaaS
- Experience in cooperation with energy companies (Tauron, Energa, etc)
- Experience in projects leading to final investment executed
- Good command of English
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide an expertise in technical, economic and regulatory areas to enable development ofdetailed investment plans in new energy sources for cities, companies and individual facilities.
- Participating in a project developing an IT tool that automates the energy transition planningprocess.
- Working in an interdisciplinary and agile team
What we offer:
- Work in flat-structured team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- Startup and creative atmosphere
- Good learning environment
- Good working atmosphere, weekly workshops, fresh fruits and snacks, cozy garden
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing