UX / UI Designer | IDEA2022.03.24 15:56 - Anna Sawińska
Work location: Warsaw
Who are we?
We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost efficient, secure and environmentally friendly energy solutions. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business and politics – that is why team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ (www.idea.edu.pl) and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development, management and support as well as solve technological problems on demand.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
UX / UI Designer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Competent in prototyping with Figma, Adobe XD or similar platforms
- Problem-solving aptitude and analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Background in project management and research
What we offer:
- Work in flat-structured 45 people team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- High impact on our solutions
- Startup and creative atmosphere
- Good learning environment
- Good working atmosphere, weekly workshops, fresh fruits and snacks, cozy garden
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing