UX / UI Designer | Interdyscyplinarny Zakład Analiz Energetycznych (DIZ)2021.05.11 11:17 - Anna Sawińska
The National Center for Nuclear Research (NCBJ) is one of the bigest research institutes in Poland. Wide research activity takes place at NCBJ, especially basic research in nuclear physics and related fields, reactor research and development of nuclear fuel, safety of nuclear installations and many others.
We are looking for:
UX / UI Designer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Competent in prototyping with Figma, Adobe XD or similar platforms
- Knowledge of 3D applications for animation or modelling
- Problem-solving aptitude and analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Work in flat-structured team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- We offer possibility of part-time assignment, Contract of Empolyment
- Freedom to choose and propose tools and technologies
- Startup and creative atmosphere
- Good learning environment
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
Please include the following statements in the last section of your application:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
For more information, see:
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING