Post-doc I BP22022.05.06 12:31 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opens the competition for the position of
at Department of Fundamental Research (Theoretical Physics Division (BP2))
Work location: Warszawa, ul. Pasteura 7
- Scientific research on quark-gluon plasma dynamics
- Ph.D. degree in Physics
The recruitment is open to candidates who, at the time of submitting their applications, do not have a diploma confirming PhD, but who have a fixed date for obtaining PhD before the planned date of employment.
- research experience in modeling quark-gluon plasma dynamics using methods of hydrodynamics, kinetic theory or string theory
- an excellent command of English
- copy of Ph.D. degree, or date when it is expected to be awarded
- List of publications
- Research statement and description of other achievements
- at least two letters of recommendation arranged by applicants and directly submitted by the letter writersto: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send applications to email@example.com
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).